Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 19, 2007

Christmas in June

It has been like Christmas in June for Rocky and I. We didn't have the big huge wedding but we are planning a small celebration with family and friends in a few weeks. It's been a bit crazy planning but it's going to be a blast and I can't wait. My family will be here including my brother which is a treat because I don't see him often. I think the last time I saw him was 3 years ago. He lives in Oklahoma and doesn't come here often and ummmm, I don't go there either. It's kind of hot and humid there and I melt :o(. Anyway, of course with a wedding and a party come gifts :o) hee, hee. We registered and are having our gifts sent to my office because we live in a condo and didn't want packages left out on the porch. Yesterday Mr. UPS man arrived and I almost fell out of my chair. I had 6 boxes, a couple of them pretty big. It was a bit embarrassing although exciting. Mr. UPS man was kind enough to haul all the boxes back up the elevator and take them to my car :o) very nice of him. Didn't get to open all the gifts last night but tonight we'll sit in our living room and pretend it's Christmas.

Last night I was going to do a workout video but it got a bit late. I had a nail appointment in Walnut Creek and then met up with Ms. Olivia for a very non-Weight Watchers meal at PF Changs. It was so yummy though. Back on track tonight though. I did notice that because I've been doing so good with my portion control that I couldn't eat quite as much last night. I guess that's a good thing. I went home after dinner and did a few squats and lunges in the living room. Also did a few arm exercises with some dumbbells I have. I will try the workout video later on this week.

2 comments:

Amy said...

PF Changs is ALWAYS better than a workout video. Trust me, I know! :)

Olivia said...

We didn't do TOO bad at PF Changs... no Honey Walnut Prawns, no Sweet and Sour and steamed dumplings instead of fried :D