Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 27, 2008

Unhappy Lungs

My lungs are not happy about all this smoke and all the work they are having to do. Last night had our Thursday night swim and oh my, it was a long crazy workout. Phil, Amy and I did great, we got it done but it took us 1 hr 10 minutes and what we realized is that if the workouts get longer, which they will I just looked, we might not be able to finish them :o( The pool closes at 8:30 and last night we got done at 8:15, YIKES! Feeling a little bit of pressure now.

Warm Up:
2 x (150 LVL2, 100K, 50SBBP) 15”RI

Main Set:
2 x 25 Balanced Body Roll (10”RI)
2 x 25 Distance Per Stroke (10”RI)
4 x 25 Build (10”RI)

Do Above Portion of Main Set 4X

2 x 500 (Negative Spilts) LVL 3-6 (30”RI)

Cool Down:
100 LVL1

2500 yards = 1.42 miles = 1:10

I was feeling great last week but now I'm feeling pretty exhausted again. This is one of our "build" weeks which means the intensity of our workouts has picked back up. I guess it makes sense why I'm sore and tired again.

Taking tonight as an off night. Tomorrow is a run/swim day and our honoree potluck. Sunday is a bike day and the rest of our weekend is free so I think we'll just relax :o)

No comments: