Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 20, 2008

Another Race

The time is here for me to do another race, it's a little race, but it's a race. YIKES! I'm excited and a bit nervous. I'm excited cause I like doing the triathlons and I'm excited because it's going to be Amy's first triathlon :o) I know she'll do great and it'll be fun doing it with her. I am nervous because HOLY SMOKES I've only been on my bike ONCE, I repeat ONCE, since I got the new bike back in November :o( That once was last weekend and that bike ride was all flat. The ride tomorrow is pretty flat but we do start uphill, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying a huge prayer that like before I get up that hill and not fall over :o( That would not be good. I am also keeping my fingers crossed that the weather is not as bad but I have a feeling we won't have much luck with that. When I arrived at work today at 8am it was already 75 degrees out :O( I hear tomorrow will be the same which means that by the time I'm on my bike and run it'll be scorching, yuck!

THANK YOU in advance to my hubby, Olivia and Jeanette for getting up early to come out and watch and cheer us on.

Last night I had a good workout with Phil, Amy & Jeanette. I completed 2200 yards and felt pretty good. I helped Jeanette with showing her the drills that we used to do before to work on our form so I did stop quite a bit which could be why my workout was so great :o) longer breaks in between the workout to help Jeanette out, hee, hee.

Tonight I'm taking a much a rest day to get some errands done and to get ready for tomorrow.

Happy 1st Day of Summer!


5 comments:

Phil said...

have fun tmr!

Olivia said...

GOOD LUCK tomorrow!! I can't wait to cheer you on!!

runnergrl123 said...

Good luck tomorrow!!! I'm sure you will do great.

Amy said...

You're going to do super tomorrow - and I'll be right on your heels! :)

Jeanette said...

You are gonna ROCK it tomorrow! I'm so excited for you.

Thanks again for the help with my swimming.