Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 06, 2008

Squid Ink!

I was cracking up last night when I read Phil's blog because he wrote that his "love handles" hurt. I second that! My love handles hurt, my chest hurst, my legs hurt....ouchie ouchie. Those drills did their job :o) I guess that's a good thing but ouchie.

My mom is in town so last night hubby picked her up at the airport while I was on my way home from work. We came home walked the doggies and then headed out to dinner. We went to our favorite Italian restaurant in Montclair. They had quite a few new items on the menu so we thought we'd try them out. I ordered the Squid Ink Penne Pasta with Shrimp and Scallops. Okay I like seafood and it sounded yummy when I ordered it and everything actually tasted good when I got it BUT the pasta was black, that was a bit weird. I wasn't too into it so I ate all the seafood and hubby ate the rest of the weird black pasta. It was a nice mellow dinner then we came home, watched a little tv and hit the sack by 9:30. Mom was pooped from working and flying. Today we have a mellow day planned and it looks like it's going to be a nice day.

Request to the faults, please no more earthquakes ;o( we had 3 small ones last night and of course Rocky snored right through all of them while I was awake wondering if we were going to have a bigger one :o( no more please.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Ha ha... I thought I dreamt that we had an earthquake. Then I got in the office and someone asked me if they had just dreamt we had an earthquake or if it really happened! I guess it wasn't a dream!