Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 19, 2008

Only in Berkeley

Only in Berkeley do you have people sitting in trees protesting for 2 years. Yesterday there was a whole lot of craziness going on in Berkeley because of the people in the trees and when we arrived at track there were about 4 or 5 news helicopters flying around getting their footage for the 6 o'clock news. It made for great conversation while we waited for track to start.

This week is a recovery week for us which means our workouts are suppose to be as hard, our Coach is funny cause I'm not seeing that anything is any easier this week. Last night we had more drills to do and I managed to ge through the workout twice YAY! I did take it easy though and didn't push myself to hard but I did get it all done and felt pretty good.

Warm Up:
Run for 10 minutes

Main Set
1 lap around the track

Station #1
8 right side planks (hold 5 seconds each)
8 left side planks (hold 5 seconds each)
10 push up
1 lap around the track

Station #25
8 arm/leg extensions one side (hold 5 seconds each)
8 arm/leg extensions other side (hold 5 seconds each)
10 crunches
1 lap around the track

Station #3
10 squats (2 seconds down, 2 seconds up)
8 mule kicks (5 each leg)
1 lap around the track

Station #4
8 leg lifts (hold 5 seconds)
5 burpies
l lap around the track

Repeat Stations 1-4

10 minute cool down

I thought for a while that I was moving at a good clip but then I realized I had skipped Station #2 on the second go around so I had to go back and finish it up :o)

I did a total of 3.63 miles, not as many as last week but I know that on the warm up and cool down and I didn't go around as many times.

2 more days til Tri for Fun!

No comments: