Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 01, 2008

Whinese 2008

Seems like for months now I've been speaking Whinese, that would be the language of WHINING :o( I'm tired of it and I just want to feel good. No more twisted ankles, no more broken toes and not more nasty colds :o(

By the time I got home last night I had the most horrible headache ever, behind my eyeballs. I ended up going to bed by like 8:30. I've called the doctor cause it seems like maybe I have a sinus infection and I've taken an insane amount of over the counter medicines and nothing is helping :o( whine, whine, whine! Today my head still hurts although right now the pain is tolerable hope it stays that way, whine, whine, whine!

Toe news, it's feeling better so I think it's on it's way to being healed. I am now wearing regular shoes with out much discomfort. I notice that if I squeeze the top part of my toe it does still hurt a little so I don't think it's fully healed yet but it's doing much much better, YAY! whine, whine, whine!

Weight loss news, I lost 2 more pounds...YAY! no whining here. I do have a lot more to lose but I'm just taking it one week at a time and this week was a good week :o)

Won't be swimming at all this week. Need to recover first before I go jump back in the pool in the cold :o( It's been so nice and sunny out but super cold, why? whine, whine, whine.
*SIGH*
on a happier note

Happy Birthday to our nephew Adam :o)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm also fluent in Whinese, and even have a category for that! :) Feel better soon.

Jeanette said...

I feel like Whinese is the official language of 2008! It's become my second language. Always wanted to be bilingual. Hope you feel better.