Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 15, 2008

Waste of Time

I was a bit annoyed yesterday with San Ramon Pool :o( I didn't get to swim. I'll have to go check Phil's blog to see if he managed to find a lane or not.

I arrived about 6:15 to change and half the pool was empty but then I saw a bunch of kids running from the pool in the back to the big pool. I saw that there were about 5 lanes open in the middle but I wasn't sure if we could use them or not so I asked the guy running the front desk. He said that we could use those middle lanes for lap swimming. I headed into the locker room and changed and by the time I came back out Amy was there. I paid and then went to meet her and she said there were no lanes. Huh! What happened? By the time I changed another bus load of kids had come and they were about to jump in our lanes :o( I guess they were short a lifeguard so all the kids had to be in the big pool therefore leaving no room for us. Phil said he was going to wait and see if he could swim. Amy and I bailed. I wasted 2 hours just hanging around after work. URRGGHHH, hope this doesn't happen next week.

Here is a video of Brenda that a friend from the Tri Team put together and more pictures from Sunday.



1 comment:

Phil said...

It wasn't bad at all. They forced all the kiddies to share lanes.