Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 24, 2008

Doggie Prayers

Okay, what is going on this month/year with the bad news. Not only are our human friends having a rough month/year but so are the doggies in our lives. There are 3 of us in my office and we all have doggies so we understand how important they are in our lives and the connection that we have with them. They aren't "just dogs" to us, they are our family. If you remember a few weeks ago my co-worker lost Jack, their family doggie. Then over the weekend we found out that Rocky's cousins doggie died. They think he may have been bite by a rattle snake :o( He was a perectly healthy German Shepard who was 4 years old. Today my boss sits and waits to hear of his doggie will live or die :o( The doggie had seizures the other night and they were pretty severe. He has been at the emergency vet the last two days and will probably wait til tomorrow decide what will happen with him. They are waiting to see if the seizures have caused any brain damage. So doggie prayers that Ben comes out of this okay.


Last night was another long day for me. I had my hair done right after work, back to dark color again :o) liking it much better and then I had to go by Target. I ate and cleaned up a little and then I caught up on some of my shows for this week I hadn't watched. I'm getin anxious now and so ready to get going :o) 2 more day!

and birthday wishes to Cousin Rodney!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


No comments: