Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 11, 2008

Sunshiny Days!

WOOHOOO, it's finally warming up and I'm so excited. Weather man forcasted it to be 85 tomorrow, yipee! yipee! yipee!

Guess what? I'M GOING TO CHILE! Woohooo. I just got an opportunity to go to Chile for work and after checking with the hubby we've decided that I've gotta take this opportunity because I may never get it again. The only thing is that I leave 14 days after I get back from the Dominican and then 5 days after I get back from Chile we go to San Diego. Holy Smokes busy May for us but it's all going to be fun. Lots of planning to do and now lots of research to do on Chile since I will be there during a weekend so I'll have time to play and explore. I'm so excited. I think my brain is now on overload though cause I'm super excited about our vacation and now the Chile trip. Must take it one trip at a time :o) Anyone ever been to Chile? If you have email. We are staying in Santiago :o)

Last night we had a very yummy dinner with our friends Meenu and Chris. We tried a new restaurant in Piedmont, Dopo, which turned out to be super duper yummy and very nice atomosphere. The weather was so nice so we sat outside and when it got chilly they turned the heat lamps on for us. It was a really nice evening and we had fun catching up with them.

This weekend we have a pretty mellow Saturday planned. We want to get out and enjoy the weather so after a few errands tomorrow morning and Olivia's run we are heading out to San Francisco to hang out.

Sunday I am volunteering at the Brenda 5k, come out and join us if you can. Rocky's band is playing and it's going to be a great way to remember Brenday. Monday is the 1 year anniversary of her passing :o(

Have a great weekend!

Sunday, April 13, 2008 8:30am – 12:30pm

A fun 5K run & walk to remember Brenda Donato, a wife and mother of two who lost her battle with leukemia on April 14th, 2007. Brenda became extremely active in The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training program and met many loving and supportive friends who will commemorate her brave battle by running/walking and strolling in her honor on race day.

Location: Walnut Creek at Heather Farms Park (N San Carlos Drive & Ygnacio Valley)

How to sign up: https://www.acteva.com/go/rainbowrun

Cost: $35 advance registration; $40 morning of event; $17.50 for children under 12.

Packet Pick-Up: Saturday, April 12th; 1:00 pm—4:00 pm, Sports Basement, 1881 Ygnacio Valley, Walnut Creek

No comments: