Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 25, 2008

Signed Up

Well it's official, last night I signed up to do the Olympic Distance at the Pacific Grove Triathlon with Team in Training....YIKES! Kick Off for the season is on May 31st and I believe we start training the very next day...YIKES! Acutally I'm pretty excited. I'm looking forward to doing my second triathlon and not having to go out and run anything higher than 6 miles :o) I will also be fundraising for LLS so it's going to be a very busy season with training and fundraising.

Last night TNT had a special party for Alumni and if you went to the party you could sign up for $20 instead of $50. It was held at MoMo's and it was put together very nicely. They had the usual speeches and pep talk but it was very minimal because they wanted it to be more of a casual type thing. I took Olivia with me and Phil was also there. We didn't really know any of the other peeps there but we did chit chat with them a bit. It was a fun evening and they had super yummy food. We also witnessed a nice little under cover sting operation as we were leaving, hopefully Ms. Olivia will write about it since she almost got run over by a darn undercover cop :o( how rude.

So we are now just counting down the hours til we hop on our plance to the nice sandy white beach :o) Tonight I'm having dinner with Lindsay, Jeanette and Olivia and then tomorrow we'll probably head out a little early and have lunch with Rocky's dad before we head out. It's his bday tomorrow :o) We are taking our laptop and will try to update while we are there but I'm not promising anything. I mgiht not move from the pool or beach for 7 days :o)

More birthday wishes. Tomorrow is my father-in-laws birthday and my nephews. Sunday is Phil's birthday.

Happy Birthday!


Rocky with his dad last July

Lindsey and Erick, my niece & newphew.

They look half Salvadorean don't they? :O)

Olivia & I with Phil New Years 2007

2 comments:

Phil said...

Have a great relaxing fun-filled trip!

runnergrl123 said...

Have a wonderful time on the sandy beaches of Punta Cana. It is absolutely beautiful out there. I'm so jealous :oP