Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 03, 2008

Another Angel


This is a picture of Brenda and her friends Victoria and Liza (sorry it's so small but that's all I could find on the blogs). They all received treatment at UCSF together and that is where they met. Liza ended up going to MD Anderson in Texas to recieve treatment and lost her battle about 5 months after Brenda passed.

I had the pleasure of meeting Victoria last year at Brenda's Celebration of Life. I had been keeping up with her story by reading her blog. I know she had been sick lately and just trying to get better. She hadn't been writing a lot on her blog so I wasn't really sure how she was doing. Jeanette wrote me this morning and told me that Victoria passed last night :o( Jeanette had gotten on an email notification list that gets sent out and last night the family let everyone know that Victoria went on to be an angel. These three lovely ladies are now together again.

***********************************************************

Rocky's dad is feeling better and was sent home from the hospital yesterday. We'll be seeing him this weekend.

No comments: