Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 10, 2008

1:44

That's he time I spent doing physical acitivity yesterday. YAY ME! I met up with my friend Debbie at the Iron Horse Trail and we went for a 45 minute walk. I've gotta look and see how far we went. It felt great to be out there although really, I hate walking. Shoes felt much better this time since I have my inserts in them. I can't believe how bad my shins were hurting after the walk on Monday. Having the right shoes and correct inserts really makes a big difference. But I knew that already, DUH me for thinking I could use my new shoes without my inserts. Bad girl!

After our walk we met up with Phil & Amy and went for an hour swim. YAY US! Our workout this week called for mostly all drills which are tiring because they are all mostly leg work, you don't do much with your arms. We did have to throw in some "build" swims which means that for each 25 meters you must increase your speed, that was exhausting. We all did it though and managed to get 1400 meters done in the hour we were out there. Thanks to Phil we didn't wimp out at 45 minutes because believe you me that Amy and I were ready to be done but he pushed us to do the rest of the workout and get a full hour in. YAY US!

No workout tonight since we are meeting friends for dinner tonight, sushi yummy for my tummy. I'll pick my walking back up Friday and this weekend.

No comments: