Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 07, 2008

Doggy Heaven

Our weekend was actually fairly mellow. Saturday we headed out to Pittburg for a wedding shower. One of the girl cousins, on Rocky's side of the family, is getting married the first weekend in May. We are super bummed that we won't make the wedding, we'll still be on vacation, we are sure it's going to be one big fun party. Anyway, we had a great time and got to see some of the family that we hadn't seen since our wedding reception last year. Afterwards we went to another cousins house to check it out, they'll be moving in the summer. What's crazy is that she was telling us how the neighbors house originally sold for about 1 million dollars and now it's on the market for $400 something thousand. WOW! By the time we left Antioch it was dinner time so we headed into Walnut Creek and had dinner at Zheng Long's with Rocky's brother, our sister-in-law, the kids and his parents. It was a very nice end to the day. By the time we got home it was bed time :o)

Sunday I did NOTHING :O) all day. In the afternoon Rocky and I took the doggies to Pt. Isabel. They have finally opened up the new grassy area and the doggies were in heaven. They ran around like crazy, I even ran around like crazy with them :o) and after about a 45 minute walk we gave them their baths and headed towards home with a quick stop at Whole Foods for some grocery shopping. It was a nice weekend although still not warm :o( chop chop warmness, where are you?

This week I'm going to play it by ear. Amy can't committ to swimming since she'll be helping with her mom's move and I'm just not as good as her about going by myself. If Phil, Sandy or my friend Debbie can join me on Wednesday I'll try to get out there but if not I think it'll be a mellow week at home relaxing :o)

1 comment:

Amy said...

You relaxed enough this weekend, now's the time to start training! :)