Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 25, 2008

Donate Please

As I mentioned earlier I will be fundraising this season for the Pac Grove Triathlon. If you are interested in donating here is the link :o) THANK YOU. I will personalize it and make it look all pretty when I get back. I got the link today though and was told I had one week to set it up...YIKES TNT isn't messing around. My goal and minimum is to raise $3300 I really hope to make that and more. This season my run is dedicated to our friend who's going through her own battle with uterine cancer and of course to our past honoree's Cole and Brenda. I also run in honor of those who are still with us and are still battling this ugly disease and those in remission.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/pactri08/tntrunnergirl

Also a little update on my boss's dog :o( they had to put him to sleep. So we've lost 2 dogs in 2 weeks in our office :o( very sad.

I had a WONERFUL evening with the ladies and now I'm at home relaxing.

Good night.

No comments: