Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 17, 2008

Birthday Fun

Last night I headed over to Amy's for our monthly Stitch-n-Bitch this time though we had a little celebration as well, Amy's Birthday :o)


It was a very fun evening with lots of friends, food, wine and cake :o) Once again I don't think much knitting got done but we did get to catch up with a few people that we haven't seen in a while so that was nice. It turned out to be a great evening.



Then I went home to my sickie :o( he's feeling better today although still a bit congested and with a cough. Here is what our kitchen counter looks like.

Cough medicine, various teas, daytime & nighttime sinus pain tylenol, mucinex, vitamin c and airborne in two flavors. Anyone need any meds?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice seeing you the other day and it was great to catch up. Hopefully we'll get together again some time soon.

Anonymous said...

Whoops I thought it was going to live my new site, but I guess it didn't, so we'll try it again. You can go directly to www.thecasaamiga.com.