Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 18, 2008

GOOD LUCK FAT KIDS!

:o) no I'm not insulting anyone, that is the name of the team that our friends put together to do The Relay. They will run from Napa to Santa Cruz, not all at one though :o) 12 member teams run 199 miles total. I'm not sure how many people are in the Fat Kids group, I know several had to drop out. It looks like though from reading Phil and Olivia each person will run 3 legs. They all get to ride, sleep, eat and be smelly in a van for about 36+ hours.....sounds fun doesn't it?

I'm sure they will have a blast.

GOOD LUCK!
and good luck to Dean Karnazes who is crazy and will not have a team of 12 people to run 199 miles, he'll be running the whole thing on his own.

We have a fairly mellow weekend planned. I'm pretty much going to be getting ready for our vacation. Gotta clean and organize the house, do laundry and start packing :o) YIPEE!!



No comments: