Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 20, 2008

YIPEE it's Spring!



I love spring cause it means summer is right around the corner. It's a super nice day today althought still a bit chilly out there.

Spring and Summer also mean that our social lives start getting really busy. Already we've got our nephew's b-day party, a wedding shower, a wedding, our anniversary, our vacation, a trip to San Diego, family reunion and I'm sure a few other things I'm missing. It also means that we start looking at what festivals we want to attend, we've got a few trips to Sonoma to pick up wine, memorial weekend, my birthday, 4th of July, camping? and my parents are going to be coming to visit soon or else we'll be going down there and oh my god the list just goes on and on. Are you tired yet? I am just from reading this but I love all the stuff that we do and all the fun had.

Then there is that small thing, it takes most of my time, training. Training in the summer is rough on us because of everything else that's going on and of course we want to fit it all in. I'll be training from June - September so that ought to get interesdting. Already I'm missing Kick Off because we'll be in San Diego...oopsy.

But even though it get's chaotic at times Spring & Summer is my favorite time of the year and I always look forward to it. It's great times with family and friends.

No comments: