Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 05, 2008

WHOA!

What a day it has been. I'm just now getting done with some work I had to bring home :o( I'm so poooped. I was swamped today and will probably be swamped tomorrow so I will post now since I won't be around Friday either.

I've done the laundry, cleaned up and somehow managed to get some work done..yucko. Olivia poo will be coming over to babysit my crazy dogs while we are gone.......THANK YOU OLIVIA! although we do wish she was coming with us :o( Hopefully my furry little ones will behave :o) muaaahhhaaaahhha!

Tomorrow is our last day of work, we'll come home, pack, have din din and hopefully get to bed at a decent time since we do have about a 5 hour drive. Our plan is to leave about 6am. My hubby has been getting all his bike stuff ready so that at least the bike and biking gear will be ready to go and tomorrow we just pack the bags.

You'd think I'm the one that's getting ready to ride because I'm nervous and super excited. I'm proud of my hubby for taking on this challenge considering he's had no time to train but I'm also nervous for him, 100 miles is a long ways to go. I know he will do great though.....GOOD LUCK ROCKY!

I am also nervous and excited for Phil :o) He has trained so hard this season and as he does when training for marathon's he's had days when he's been hard on himself for having a tough day. This isn't an easy task, if it was everyone would be doing it. But he has stuck with it and has had some great rides if you ask me. I know he is going to do great. I'm glad that I'll be there to see him do his first century ride.....GOOD LUCK PHIL!


Okay, it's time for bed now. I'll be back next week.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Solvang here we come! See you tmr!