Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 12, 2008

3 Little Fishies

Last night we had 3 little fishies swimming in the pool :o) Amy, Phil and myself. Phil has the week off work so I emailed him yesterday morning to see if he'd like to join us for a swim and he said he'd love too. Not sure he was feeling the "love"part after he swam though...haa, haa. Just kidding, he did a great job considering like me he hadn't been in the pool since 2006. We had Phil follow the same drill routine but since it was his first time in the pool he only did the main set twice and finished with 800m total. Way to go Phil.

Then there was Amy and I. We've been swimming for a few weeks now so we decided to step it up and go for 4 main sets, mind you we were suppose to be doing this on week one...NO WAY! but last night we did 150m warm-up, 4xmain set (1200m) and 100m cool down which gave us a total of 1450m.....YAY US! I was pretty pooped when I got home and slept like a baby.

Tonight we are going to the Warriors game so our next swimming day won't be til tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting back in the pool. I feel like we are improving little by little and we are able to get a lot done in an hour.

1 comment:

Phil said...

I did 3 sets of the main one...does that mean I did more than 800m total? that would be awesome!