Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 05, 2008

Move Cars Move

URRGGHHH, it just took me almost an hour and a half to get to work :o( I had planned on getting off one exit earlier to take the back roads and I get to that exit and all of a sudden the cars just start flowing at 65mph. WHUT??? Why was I just not moving? So annoying.

Had a very nice swim with Amy last night. We are getting much quicker at doing our drills. We are trying to not take any breaks in between the sets so it's going quick. We did 3 sets yesterday, plus our warm up and cool down so we finished with 1150 meters. We've decided that next week we will move up to 4 sets because it'll give us about an hour of being in the pool. Right now we are finishing in about 35-40minutes. Kick off for our Summer Season isn't until May 31st so we've got plenty of time to get in shape as far as the pool goes. It sounds like Amy might be able to start running a soon so we'll have to play our swim schedule by ear. I know she really misses running with Pam and Olivia so I'm sure if all goes well she'll be back on the trail soon :o)

Weight wise I didn't lose much last week just a few ounces the big goal this week will be to try to be good while we are in Solvang. We'll see how that goes though since I don't have a good track record with eating good on my weekends.

No comments: