Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 04, 2008

No title for the blog today, my brain is fuzzy and I can't think. It seems like we have a gagillion things to do before we go to sleep on Thursday night and not much time to do it.

I stopped by the hospital on my way home from work yesterday and had a nice and fun (yeah, I know fun in a hopsital?) evening with Brandy and a whole crew of peeps visiting. I left there close to 7:30 and then met my hubby, who had to work late, for sushi. We made it home in time to catch the last bit of Jon & Kate +8, I love that show, and then I passed out.

And speaking of Jon & Kate, 1 three year old kept me busy enough, can you imagine 6 of them? and then 2 more kids? Oh gosh, you'd have to take me away in a white coat.

Tonight I'm meeting Amy to swim so it'll be another long day although I am looking forward to getting a swim workout in. I'm not sure though if I'll be able to swim tomorrow, I may have to bail, sorry Amy. I have to clean my house and do laundry and get packed. I'm sure we are leaving at o'dark hundred in the morning on Friday so I have tomorrow and Thursday to get everything done.

I still can't believe my hubby is doing a Century this weekend. He's crazy! Cool thing is though that my parents will be driving up to Solvang to hang out with us so that will be a nice treat since I haven't seen them since July :o(

No comments: