Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 09, 2008

We are back!

We are home, we are pooped but the hubby survived and finished his first Century....woohooo :o) He did an awesome job, for more on the ride and how his day went go here.

Phil also finished and did an awesome job. I'm sure he'll be writing a full race report here.

I am very proud of both of the guys for finishing this ride and adding another event to their list of COMPLETED events :o)

THANK YOU to my mom and dad for driving up to meet me and driving all over the Central Coast with me checking out all the riders. It was a long day but they hung in there.



Rocky with my dad at the finish line :o)

The poopiest part of the whole weekend....paying $3.99 for gas :o( Insane. I'll write more about our weekend tomorrow. It's time to go plop on my couch and relax.

No comments: