Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 26, 2008

BONK

That was the sound of Phil's head hitting the wall of the pool last night when he was swimming on his back :o( poor Phil (see Phil's blog entry, Swim Dork, for more details). It provided a couple of minutes of laughter though which we needed. Last night we did great, swam 1500 meters in about 50 minutes but we weren't happy about it. It didn't seem like any of us were really feeling it last night. We were all whiney and tired but we jumped in and got our workout done. GREAT JOB PHIL & AMY!

I'm not feeling good today :o( I either have some horrible allergy thing going on or I'm getting a cold. My throat is on fire and I can't stop sneezing. I think I'll skip the swimming tonight just in case it is a cold, I don't want to get worse.

No comments: