Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 27, 2008

Theraflu Cold & Sore Throat

Theraflu is my best friend right now.

Sore Throat - check
nasal congestion - check
runny nose - check
headache - check
body ache - check
fever - none and I hope it stays that way

Funny how one of the warnings of taking Theraflu is that it causes excitability in children. Well it doesn't cause excitability in me but it does cause lack of sleep. I'm not sure why but all these cold medicines keep me awake even though most of the time they make people sleepy :o(

I started feeling icky on Tuesday but I was really really keeping my fingers crossed it was just bad allergies but no such luck. I went downhill fast yesterday and by the time I got home everything on my body hurt :o( I hope this passes fast, got too much to do to be laying around sick.

:o(

No comments: