Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 04, 2007

Doggie Emergency

OMG, we had the most interesting doggie emergency on Monday night. I have never ever seen this happen to any of my dogs. Between all the doggies that I and my parents have had this was a first. Now Olivia and I are cracking up about it but let me just tell you that I almost pee'd my pants on Tuesday night. I was having visions of lots and lots of dollar bills because I thought we'd have to take Patch to the emergency room and then I had horrible thoughts of having to put him down cause it wasn't fixable. Anyway if you'd like to know what I'm talking about click here. And NO, I did not take a picture of it....Poor Patch :o( He is doing just fine though and was told by our vet that this does happen to doggies although you don't hear about it often.

In other news. Olivia and I got a few passes to 24 hours Fitness and so far we've managed to make it both Monday and Tuesday. Luckily tonight we have Cause for Celebration in San Francisco with Team in Training because I can barely move. My body is sore from doing weights Monday and a kick boxing class last night. They were both great workouts and it feels good to finally be doing some exercising. Now I just need to get my little feet back in my running shoes and back out on the trails. I've been doing really well with my eating so I'm hoping the pounds will start shedding much faster.

My hands are doing much better. Not a lot of pain this week except for when I do something for too long. Like blow dry my hair or hold chop sticks. I'm working through it though. I had therapy again yesterday and it really helped.

No comments: