Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 06, 2007

Happy Friday!

Yipee, it's Friday! So glad, it's been another busy week around here.

I managed to make it to the gym twice but that was it. Wasn't home Wednesday evening or last night so didn't make it, oh well. At least my eating has been good all week. I hope I can keep it up this weekend although it's gonna be hard.

Tonight we are going to Pier 23 to have dinner with friends and watch Rocky's band. It should be a fun time. I was hoping the weather would be nice but it seems to be chilly today. Weather says it's suppose to rain tomorrow :O( boo, hoo. The rest of the weekend we'll be in Daly City. Tomorrow is Rocky's nephew's birthday and Sunday is Easter with his family. Should be a nice mellow weekend with lots of food :O)

My hands are doing great today :o) YIPEE!!

'myspace

No comments: