Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 25, 2007

Is it Saturday Yet?

I am packed, I am ready to go. I still have 2 1/2 more days of work and 3 til we hop on that plane and head for Maui.

The next few nights will be nice and mellow for me. Olivia and I are having a roomy night tonight and going out to dinner. Tomorrow night will be spent relaxing at home with Mr. Patch, if you can call it relaxing. He's so darn hyper and I think he senses something weird is going on. My entire room is packed to the gils with boxes and my suitcase is sitting on the ground packed. I'm sure he's wondering what is going on around here. This is the longest I've ever left him for. The most has been a weekend. I wonder if he'll miss me and think I've left him :o( I'm sure he'll have a great time though with his other mommy :o) I'm also wondering how he'll do when we move. Hopefully he doesn't freak out. Anyway and Friday I'll work for most of the day and then the afternoon will be spent packing last minute things. We've gotta be at the airport early on Saturday. YIPEE!

The house is pretty much packed as well. I have a few things here and there to finish up with but other than that when I get back there shouldn't be much to do but move. :o( Waaahhh, did I mention I will miss my roomy. We have furniture being delivered a few days after we get back and then the following weekend we move. Hmmm, maybe I should book another vacation, we are going to need it after all of this :o)

On the training front...well, it's TIME. As soon as I return from Maui I need to go buy some new running shoes and get back out there. This time I really have to though no more messing around. It's time to start training for New York. I am actually looking forward to it. Maybe not so much to training in the summer but training and I can't wait for the race to get here. I've also joined the summer team as PR Captain again so that should keep me motivated and going. I'll be fundraising again this season and again running in memory of not only one but two very special people. Cole and Brenda :o) Brandy, Cole's mommy, is going to train and run the Nike Marathon. It's going to be a very fun and exciting season and I can't wait to see her cross the finish line. The race always falls around Cole's Birthday so it's going to be a very special present to him this year. GO BRANDY!!!

My hands are doing okay. I've noticed some increase in the pain this week but I think it's from all the moving of boxes and other stuff around the house. I will see my therapist again after we move. I'm sure I'm really going to need it.

Well, I will say goodbye and have a great weekend. I probably won't be updating again til next week. Maybe we'll send you all a little message from Maui :o)

1 comment:

Phil said...

If I don't see you, HAVE A GREAT TRIP!