Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 10, 2007

Core Central and Amp'd Abs

Took these two classes at the gym last night. I am super sore today but I had a great workout and boy did it make me sweat like a piggy.

Core Central
Core Central™ is the ultimate torso workout! The 45-minute interval workout combines movers - simple cardio exercises, with shakers - exercises with handheld weights, to activate participant's core muscles and challenge stability. By taking Core Central™, participants will experience improved muscle control and balance.

Amp'd Abs
There’s no other workout like Amp’d Abs™. This class works the entire abdominal and trunk through trunk flexion, trunk extension and rotation exercises. The format contains our signature "holds" section. A great workout to compliment everyone’s fitness goals.

Hands are doing great this week. I'm won't be doing therapy again probably til May. My therapist is on vacation and then we are on vacation. I hope that my hand will continue to do well though.

I have some laundry to do and a bunch of other things around the house so I think I'll do a similar workout at home. I have the hand weights and can easily do some the arm workout at home along with some squats and lunges :o)

Please keep Brenda in your thoughts and prayers as she is not doing very well right now. I read a comment on her blog from one of the guys I trained with for Wildflower that she is back in the hospital :o(

No comments: