Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 17, 2007

Smile

Brenda always did

I was going to title this blog "the many faces of Brenda" but I could only find one face. A face with a smile on it ALL of the time. I could tell you right now that there were times in some of these pictures that Brenda wasn't feeling well but she never complained and she never had a frown on her face. She was always happy and smiling.

I haven't talked much this week about me. The focus has been on Brenda and remembering her. As for how I'm doing with Brenda's passing, I am doing okay. It has really helped to have such an amazing support from my amazing friends and Rocky. We have talked lots about her and remembered her though stories and pictures. I'm looking foward to attending her Celebration of Life on Thursday.

My hands are doing great. I didn't have therapy this week, my therapist in on vacation. I probably won't see her again til sometime in May.

We leave for Maui in 11 days WOOHOOO. We can't wait. I'm looking forward to relaxing and just doing nothing.

I'm not even sure if I've mentioned on here but we are also moving. Rocky and I will be moving in together :o) We are moving the weekend after we get back from Maui....YIKES! So it's been very hectic for us the past few weeks trying to get ready for that. The fun part has been buying new furniture. I think it's the first time I've ever owned any. WOW, I'm growing up :o) hee, hee. Rocky, Patch and I will reside in Oakland. Yes, I lost the battle of living on this side of the tunnel. Oh well. Our place is super cute and I can't wait to move in. I will miss my roomie though :o( and our late night runs to get Gelato or Maggie Moo's ice cream.

So life is crazy busy and hectic but I will keep on SMILING :o)

1 comment:

Sile Convery said...

Hello Claudia, I got to you from Amy---we have knit together and she has taken a class at knit-one-one. What a wonderful tribute you put together for Brenda. I really enjoyed reading about her and looking at the pics. To those of us who did not know her, you made her seem as if we did. Her smile in those photos were enough to lighten any day. My sympathies to you and your friends.