Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 11, 2007

Leg, Arms, Abs and BUTT workout :o)

hee, hee....I did a butt toning workout :o) maybe I can get it in shape for those darn bikini's in 17 days (not I"m not couting down til I'm on that plane to Hawaii :o) ). I didn't make it to the gym but I did do a nice 30 minute workout at home. Olivia had a great video, collecting dust, that I stuck in the DVD player and did. It had 9 different workouts that you could pick from or do all of them. I picked 3. My first was a combination of legs and arms. The second was an ab workout and the third was the butt toning workout. That little DVD sure did give me a good workout and made me sweat. I am pretty proud of myself because this is the most I've worked out I think since October. The next few weeks are going to be hectic for us so if I can't make it to the gym then I'll just do this little video at home. In fact I may just get my lazy butt out of bed a half hour earlier and try to do it every morning. We shall see though.


Latest Update on Brenda from our friend Lindsay:


Hello friends,
I am sitting beside our dear friend Brenda, and she has requested that I write everyone a little update. She can absolutely feel everyone's love and prayers, and they mean the world to her. I know everyone is so worried because she hasn't blogged in awhile, so I just want to assure everyone that she is doing OK. We came to John Muir Hospital in Walnut Creek via ambulance on Monday morning due to breathing difficulty. We spent the day in the ER and then were finally transfered to a wonderful suite. R2, Carol Wu, and Erin Nitta have been amazing support to Brenda, and she really wanted to acknowledge their love. She thinks they are all AMAZING....Right now Brenda and I are going to sleep. She is feeling very anxious and overwhelmed. Through everything, she continues to smile and shine. She is doing an amazing job of fighting....fighting like hell....She cannot have visitors...and isn't up much for phone calls...she simply isn't up for it.....what you can do is continue to love her and think of her in everything you do. Believe me when I say that she feels everyone's love and thrives on it every minute. Loving you all, Lindsay

Brenda, right before the start of our swim portion

at the Wildflower Triathlon

No comments: