Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 16, 2007

1 Year Ago

This time last year we were in our last few weeks of training for the Wildflower Triathlon. At the end of March we had gone down to Lake San Antonio for training weekend and the first weekend of May was Wildflower. I remember how I was freaking out because I didn't think I'd be able to do this race and Brenda was at home totally excited about doing her race although she had skipped quite a few training but I knew she'd still kick my butt.....and she did. I wanted to share a few pics from last year. These pictures show her HUGE bright smile. Never once frowning, never once complaining about anything.

Brenda
July 6, 1970 - April 14, 2004

Training Weekend





Wilflower event weekend



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the memories... those two weekends were so much fine. And even with all the rain and cold the first weekend and intense heat and crowds the second weekend, Brenda had the time of her life! I never saw her without that amazing smile posing and hamming it up for the camera!