Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 15, 2006

Track Workout #2

as Phil put it in his blog....Valentine's Editon. Our workout last night was nice and cozy, we only had about 15 - 20 people. I guess everyone else was out with their sweeties enjoying Valentine's Day. Rocky and I were good mentors and did not cancel our workouts due to the holiday. We will celebrate this weekend. It was also VERY chilly last night, it was hard getting into the workout at first. We repeated last weeks workout (see my entry from Feb 8th) except this time we had to do the circuit twice and run 2 laps after circuit 3 instead of just 1 lap. We did a 10 minute warm up and cool down and of course we stretched. It was a long workout but even though we did everything twice I didn't feel like I was going to pass out. I think my body is starting to get used to all this training. I felt really good after my workout and feel great today.

Tonight I swim and our total distance in the pool should be 1250-1400m. I'll let you know how I do...YIKES!

1 comment:

Phil said...

Kudos to the good mentors. Not only are you both good mentors, but you both now have matching spirit caps to wear. I expect to see you both sporting them next I see you guys. ^_^