Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 28, 2006

No Track???

What do you mean no track? We got an email yesterday from our coach saying that both track workouts for this week were cancelled because of the icky weather we are having. I thought that was pretty funny because on the run team Coach Al never cancelled the runs unless there was lightning out. We ALWAYS ran no matter how cold or wet it was outside. It hasn't even been raining since 1pm in my area. Funny how I'm complaining, geesh. I should be juming up and down that I get to relax after those darn hill repeats on Saturday, which by the way I am still sore from. So tonight I will rest and enjoy all my shows on TV. American Idol and Amazing Race are both one :o) YIPEE!!! This week was suppose to be a rest week anway or an easy workout week so I guess the storms came at a good time. I'm still not feeling 100% so I will take advantage it. If I'm up to it tomorrow and it's not storming I plan on going swimming.

btw...to my friends on Team Balance (spring east bay run team) YOU ROCK!! I know you guys were out there running tonight in this dry but super chilly evening. I hope you had a great run!

2 comments:

Phil said...

Hi Cappy!

NO WIMPS!! It rained a little in San Ramon, but we were going to be out there rain or shine! ^_^

Watching the amazing race right now. I'm rooting for David and Lori

Claudia said...

David and Lori are way DORKY just like they said. I love that show. and yeah that's what my first thought was NO WIMPS!! Oh well.