Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 22, 2006

Boo, hoo....

.....I am sickie :o( so not much to update for this week since I haven't been to any of my workouts. My plan for this week is to rest, rest, rest so I can be back up and running for my workouts this weekend.

Last Saturday was another Coached Workout at Miramonte High School. We started out in the pool for more drills, drills, drills. I am still surprised at how I am progressing on my swimming. I would have never thought that I'd be able to keep up with everyone. I'm pretty happy. We did our drills and then played swimming golf. We had to swim 50m and count each stroke, then swim 50m again and try to lessen the amount of strokes did the first time. We had to do this 5 times. I went from 48 to 40 strokes and that was the lowest I could get it. Then it was out of the pool and into our bike clothes for a 15 mile bike ride. It was FREEZING, remember this was the day that it was snowing in places like Berkeley :o( it was not a fun ride. I was cold the entire time and my feet went numb. I was also a little freaked out during the ride because it was my first time out on a two lane road with traffic driving by me. I managed to do my bike ride and return in one peace....phew!

No comments: