Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 27, 2008

THANK YOU

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who's donated :o) you guys are awesome and I really appreciate all of your support.

This weekend was filled with lots and lots and lots of food and drinks and fun and this week is detox week because starting Tuesday, June 3rd offical training begins.....YIKES!

Friday night Rocky and I had dinner with my friend Debbie and her new BF :o)



Saturday was a BBQ at Brandy's house (what happened to the nice weather?) with lots of yummy food and a lot of fun with friends.



Sunday we headed up to Granite Bay, with Olivia and the doggies and we spent Sunday and Monday at my brother/sister-in-laws house. The whole family went up and we were not lacking any food or drinks. Weather was a little better, at least it wasn't raining, although not good enough to go swimming so we just hung around and chatted with everyone and relaxed. It was a nice time up there THANK YOU CHRIS & HIDEKO for having us :o)



For some weird reason I didn't take many pictures this weekend :o(

Anyway, this week should be fairly mellow. Amy and I will be swimming Tuesday and Thursday and on Saturday Rocky and I head down to San Diego to watch Olivia, Lael and a few of our TNT friends run the Rock & Roll Half/Full Marathon.

1 comment:

Amy said...

"Tuesday, June 6"???? You gonna be late. Or lost. :)