Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 23, 2008

Swam with the Ducks/Geese

I did it I got back in the water yesterday and did my darn workout :o( yuck lots of geese in the water which I'm sure meant more poop in the water :o( We STUNK really bad when we got out. I did 7 laps last night and felt pretty good but because of my "issues" with looking down and seeing fish I've noticed that my form is a bit off. I'm not keeping my head in the water the way I should. All in all it went well and I only had one freak out moment when I saw a couple of fish. We'll be back there next week I think for our last two days of swimming there on our own. The following week we start official training with the team.....YIPEE!

Today I'm enjoying my extra day off hanging out with the doggies, shopping and catching up on TV.

Have a great and safe holiday weekend!

No comments: