Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 06, 2008

A Million Thank You's

We are back at work today and I had one crisis but other than that things are pretty good. Hasn't been too bad of a day for my first day back, I think it helped my boss was gone traveling last week too :o)

I'll really try hard to update on our trip tomorrow and get our pictures all uploaded.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU x 1 million to Olivia for taking care of our house and doggies. I had a great report that they behaved and it was like a little mini vacation for Olivia but I know it's hard to not be in your own home and her commute was a bit longer from Oakland to Lafayette last week instead of Walnut Creek to Lafaytte. Our house was nice and clean and it didn't even seem like anyone had been there. I know the doggies are happy we are home but I know they miss her. THANK YOU again, you're the bestest :o)

3 comments:

Phil said...

welcome back! ^_^

Olivia said...

YOU'RE WELCOME x 1 million :D I had fun babysitting the doggies :D And the commute wasn't bad at all... I got to work earlier than I do when I leave from WC :D

I'm glad you guys had fun, but I'm glad you're back :D

Jeanette said...

Missed you mucho