Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 20, 2008

House Work


I had been avoiding cleaning my house because it has been so darn hot. I hadn't even done laundry because I didn't want to have to turn on the dryer. Anyway it's now cold at night. Someone tell me why we can't just have enjoyable weather, please? Why does it have to be 100+ or 40 degrees? How rude. Anyway it has gotten cool enough at night that I can actually clean our house and not sweat into a puddle. I went grocery shopping on my way home so when I got home I cleaned out the fridge of all the old leftovers and filled it with new yummy fresh food. I did laundry, put away dishes, dusted, windexed, cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed. I had dinner with the hubby and by the time we went to bed it was way past my bed time and I'm pooped today. The good thing is our house is nice and clean again :o) YAY!

Tonight I am going to swim at Shadowcliffs against my will because I need to. Our mini triathlon is in exactly one month.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Quit whining. You love it. :)

Phil said...

you're doing awesome...getting into the open water! I'm mentally psyching myself and may be looking to join you ladies very soon.

Jeanette said...

Just think that you are higher on the food chain than they are! Bite them if you have to. Ha, ha, ha!