Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 31, 2007

Slimply Sleep

aaahhhh, that's what I took last night and that's what I did. Yep, I took a Tylenol Simply Sleep pill to help me rest, there was no way I was going another night with no sleep. I'm sure I'll be doing plenty of that in NY :o(

Last night was errand night. I went and got my nails done and then went to Target for last minute travel stuff. I was in Walnut Creek since that is where my nail shop is so I hit the Target there as well and lookie here, I ran into Ms. Olivia and she was doing the same thing :o) A little later we ran into Anthea, Lael's girlfriend, also shopping for the trip. Everyone had the same thought. I had a few things to get including throw away sweats for the standing in the cold for 4+ hours that we will have to do on race day. I did manage to find some cheap ones at Target. I got a few toiletries and out of there I was. I picked up some dinner on the way home and then headed home to eat and continue the packing process. All of my stuff is now in my suitcase and all that's left is my toiletries that I'll be using til then. Other than that all clothes and running gear is ready to go. Patch continues in his depression mode :o( and Daisy still has no clue that in 2 days she will be on a plane to NY! more on Daisy does New York tomorrow :o)

THEN
THEN

shake, shake, shake.....what the heck is that? I heard the wine glasses clinking together and at first I thought a big truck had gone by or the doggies were playing by the wine rack but then the house started moving. It was an EARTHQUAKE! AAAHHHHHH! here is how this went in our house

Me: ROCKY!, ROCKY!

Rocky: yeah

Me: EARTHQUAKE!

Rocky: yeah, I know it'll pass

Me: NO! GET OVER HERE AND WHERE ARE THE DOGS!

ummm, me no like earthquakes and even though we live in a 2 bedroom apartment and Rocky was a few feet away, I wanted him and the doggies next to me :o)

by the time he got to me it was over....phew!!!

It was a 5.6 and centered in San Jose but it was felt as far as Sacramento. All is okay in the Reyes home but it scared me and I sure hope it didn't wake up the Hayward Fault that runs right under our house :o(

Frazzlemania continues mainly at work. I am mentally fried. I had to work in Pleasanton today and didn't make it into my office til almost 3pm so I will be here late :O( not sure how late but late enough so that tomorrow is a smooth last day with only a few things to finish.

Tomorrow is my Friday, YAY!!!!

No comments: