Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 30, 2007

Frazzlemania 2007

Why are we so frazzled? I thought Iwas the only one having anxiety but it seems Olivia and Amy are too. This is marathon #5 for me, 29th for Amy and 3rd for Ms. Olivia, we are not roockies but we are freaking out. I told Jeanette yesterday that she has to stay calm, one of us needs to be sane :O) that'll be her job.

Is it the size of the race? Is it the time (starting at 10am and not 7 or 8am like usual)? Is it that I haven't trained in 2 months? What about this race is making us so stressed out and frazzled like we've never done a race or for that matter traveled to another state for a race. I dunno but me no like. I am sick to my stomach.

I again did not sleep well last night :o( Rocky usually sleeps like a rock so I'm hoping all my tossing and turning isn't keeping him awake. Lucky for me I have the best hubby and he always stays relaxed :o)

I was feeling really great because I'm winding down on the mass quantities of piles I had sitting on my desk. My goal was to finish everything by tomorrow night so I could maybe take Thursday off or even work half day but it's not looking like that is going to happen. I have a few things I need from other people that I haven't gotten :o( I'm sure it'll be a last minute crunch :o( I am also suppose to be helping in another office when I get back but I got an emal today that they need me to come over today :o( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 comment:

Phil said...

Nerves are normal. It means this race means something to you, which it should be. Just remember to stay positive and have fun! All the friends doing this with you and us cheering you on, you'll do awesome!