Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 25, 2007

Foto Friday

Can you guess what this is?





It's my new pretty tattoo. There is only one small spot where I can see a hint of my old tattoo I'll have to see how it turns out once it's all healed. Leslie did tell me that she would do color touch ups on any area's that might need it. I love the way it turned out though.

This weekend will be mostly spent getting ready for NY. I've got laundry to do and I've gotta start figuring out what I'm bringing. Right now the forcast shows that it's in the high 50's and 60'sand even showing chance of rain on Sunday. I sure hope it does not rain on race day :o( Packing is not going to be fun. Last year Rocky and I went to New York in December and had packed for cold weather and instead it was super warm and we were dying cause all we had brought was sweaters and jackets. I hope that's not the case this time.

Other than that we don't have much planned. I think I may take the doggies to Pt. Isabel on Sunday if the weather is nice. It should be a nice mellow weekend.

Have a great weekend!

7 days to go!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty!

Olivia said...

YEAH! Goodbye old tattoo... hello pretty new one :D