Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 25, 2007

If it's not one pain it's another

I added pictures to my post from yesterday so check them out :o)

On the fire front, things are good. Rocky's family was able to return to their homes but are on alert and have their cars ready in case they have to evacuate again. The Witch Fire and Poway fires are not contained yet so they have to stay alert. They are all good though and homes are fine, they are happy to be home but are very pooped.

No changes in my parents area so they are still good.

Last night I finally had my tattoo finished, remember I started that process back in June? Leslie, my tattoo artist, is so busy that my next appointment wasn't scheduled til yesterday. It is finally complete though and I LOVE IT. I am pooped out today since it's very comfortable so it made it hard to sleep last night. At least it's keeping my mind off the soreness I still have my quads from running the race :O) hee, hee. I was kind of dreading going in because I had such a hard time last time. It hurt pretty bad while she was working and it was the reason I couldn't have her finish the tattoo. I just couldn't stand the pain. Last night was not bad at all, it seems that my right side is much more sensitive than my left. I got through another 2 hours of work and was okay until she did a little touching up of the right side. Ouchie again, but it wasn't for long. Thanks to my hubby for accompanying me :o)

So I am doing good, my body is recovering from the race although as I said, my quads are still a little sore. I do not have pain in my ankle though so that is good. I have another acupuncture appointment today and it will be my last til I return from NY. I still can't believe how much it has helped.

8 days till we are on a plane to NY :o)

No comments: