Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 11, 2007

SUPER Whole Foods

Not much to update on. I had physical therapy with Dr. Klein on Tuesday, OUCHIE. I had physical therapy at Kaiser yesterday to start strength training the ankle again. I was okay while I was there but later, OUCHIE. My foot was not happy about all the stretches I made it to do with the band they had me buy. I have an appointment today for acupuncture to help with some of the pain. I'm sure my response will be, OUCHIE. :o( So ankle situation isn't good and race days are fast approaching. Nike in 11 days and NY in 24 days. I am having lots of anxiety and am beginning to get a bit worried :o(

So the other night I took a little drive over to the new Whole Foods in our neighborhood. Okay, not so much or neighborhood, it's about 15 minutes away :o( I needed to pick up a few things for dinner and lunch the next day. OMG, this Whole Foods was HUGE. It turned out very nice and it's like the SUPER version of Whole Foods. I'm excited to finally have one sort of close by although the parking is a bit chaotic but I'll deal with it. It's my favorite grocery store and I'm sure I'll be spending lots of time there.

No comments: