Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 26, 2007

Thumbs Down

I give last nights Cause for Celebration a big fat THUMBS DOWN :o( This winter marks 5 years with TNT and many seasons of attending Cause for Celebration, it's the worst one I've been too :o( We were all disappointed. I know a few mentors were upset that they had talked up this great event to their mentees and it didn't turn out they way it has in the past. We didn't even stay long to mingle after the speakers because we were starving. We didn't get any food :o( we got a few egg rolls that tasted icky. So I think I'd rather make the extra effort and drive to SF then have another CFC here in the East Bay and not have it be as nice.

4 comments:

Olivia said...

boo hoo... no yummy cookies for you :(

Phil said...

I only had one egg roll. :o(

Claudia said...

i had half of one cause it was yucky and by the time Rocky got there there were NONE :o(

Carol said...

Bread, baby! Phil was nice enough to share a piece and then I bought a whole loaf from the Tri person and ate 1/2 while driving home....

I agree, I have no problem going into SF for a fun CFC!