Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 27, 2007

Happy Friday!

Yipee it's Friday. I am exhausted, it's been crazy busy at work and crazy busy in the evenings. I've gotten home late both Tuesday and Wednesday because of the game and Cause for Celebration. I don't do well going to bed past 10pm and this week I've had several 11 or later nights :o( my body is feeling it. I am old :o(

Tonight we are going to the Giant's game with Rocky's family and it should be a fun night. Oh wait, I have to be up at 5:45 tomorrow....waaaahhh. I've got Kick Off in San Francisco for the Fall Team. BBQ to attend in the afternoon. Sunday I am meeting Petra at the doggie park and then heading over to the Farmer's Market. In the afternoon we are meeting Olivia and heading over to a festival in Alameda. Should be a fun filled weekend but as you can see, no time for catching up on my sleep. I'll have to do that next week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and GOOD LUCK to our friends running the SF Marathon/Hal Marathon on Sunday.

No comments: