Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 18, 2007

RAIN????

Ummm, July 18th and it's RAINING???, very strange weather today. I think it was only suppose to rain last night and this morning and now it's all icky muggy out :o(

I don't have anything exciting to report :o( I went with Rocky to the buddy run last night just for support of our buddy run. I sat and knitted while our group did their run. It went well although I think it was a bit warm for everyone at the start. The car said it was 78 degrees although by the time Rocky and I made it home it was super chilly and dark clouds were starting to form.

The knee is looking much better, the ankle is still sore :o( two more days til I try to run on it. Wish me luck. I am really hoping to get my full 10 miles in on Saturday.

Tonight I just plan to rest and knit some more. I was hoping to have a new hat done for the Stitch-n-Pitch Giants game next week but I don't think that will happen. We'll shall see.

No comments: