Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 13, 2007

Recap of the Last Week

It's been a crazy 2 weeks and the craziness is still going on. I won't take up to much time so I'll do a quick recap of the last week.

July 4th
Spent the day relaxing with Karen, Olivia, Phil, Rocky, Lindsay and Olivia's new roomy, Christina. We hung out at the pool, bbq'd and watched a movie. My sweet hubby surprised me with a birthday cake and b-day decorations around the house and cute little b-day hats on our guests. It's was a nice day.


July 5th
My 31st birthday...YIKES! I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get last minute things ready for the big party. In the evening I had dinner with my friend Debbie at the Cheesecake Factory :o) YUMMY!


July 6th
I can't remember.....OH YEAH! Went shopping with Rocky's parents for all the drinks for the party. Met my parents at their hotel, hung out with them, had dinner with them and the headed back home. Changed into some warm clothes, why has it been so chilly at night? Headed to the airport to pick up my brother. Dealt with the madness of his luggage being lost :o( as we were driving home they found his luggage so we headed back to pick it up.

July 7th
WOOHOO the big party day and it was a BIG party. Hula dancers, roasted pig, Hawaiian food, live band (thank you East Bay Mudd), lots of family, friends, co-workers and a super great time.

July 8th
Exhaustion hit us and we did nothing for most of the day. Headed to Concord in the evening to hang out with Rocky's family. Came back home and had dinner with my brother.

July 9th
Still in exhaustion mode but hung out with my brother most of the day til it was time to take him to the airport. Waited for Rocky to get home and then hit the road for Lake Tahoe.

July 10th
Wedding in Lake Tahoe


July 11th
Drive home

July 12th
FINALLY back at work.

Friday the 13th.....eeekkkk!
Rest this weekend? NOPE, we've got the Reyes Family Reunion and activities start tonight. It's being hosted by Rocky's Aunt & Uncle in Concord so we'll be making the drive back and forth all weekend. We always have a great time with everyone at the family reunion so we are looking forward to it. Just wish we had more energy :o(

Notice there was NO running involved :o( I have not run in 2 weeks and I am very very nervous about running 8 miles tomorrow. I'm sure I'll get it done just not sure how well it will go.

Well kids that's what my crazy life has been like. Next week won't be so bad so it's back on track with training and my blog that I neglected all week.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Amy said...

8 miles with no other running?!? Hey missy, don't you hurt yourself!

Phil said...

8 miles..no prob! i'll mark the course, so that we'll have the quickest 8-miler ever! we'll be done in 30 minutes!