Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 03, 2007

Short, Short Holiday Week

YIPEEE, I don't have to be back at work til next week. Love these short weeks. Tomorrow is a holiday for us and then Thursday and Friday I get to take the day off just because :o) Everyone in the office, everyone being all 3 of us, will be out of the office so we are shutting down. Perks of working in a smaller office rather than one of our bigger offices. It's been quiet though as far as the phones so I think quite a bit of people have just taken the whole week off. I've got a bazillion things to do so even though I won't be working there won't be much relaxing for me.

Our big wedding celebration is this weekend and that has taken over my life. We've been crazy busy getting last minute things ready. I'm pooped out and losing my mind. I almost left the house without a bra today, how's that for a funny! GEESH, I was thinking in my head of all the things I needed to get done at work today and next thing I know I am fully dressed and ready to walk out the door but felt a bit weird, it took me a good 5 minutes til I realized that I had no bra on :o( not good :o( I am now properly dressed and at work :o)

Tomorrow we plan on just hanging out at the house. Olivia, Karen, Phil & Lindsay are coming over and we are going to hang out at the pool and bbq for dinner. We were going to head over to Jack London Square for fireworks but they have cancelled them this year. We aren't too sad about it though since everyone else does have to work on Thursday.

Thursday I have a bunch of errands to run and then in the evening I'm meeting my friend Debbie for dinner at the Cheescake Factory...YUMMY! She's taking me out for my birthday :o) YEP, it is also my birthday this week but that's kind of taken a back seat to everything else. I am not having a big bash this year so I'll just have lunch/dinner with friends here and there. Lael is taking me to lunch today. Ummm, yeah no dieting this week, just lots and lots of eating of yummy food. I think I'm excited about the Cheesecake Factory cause this morning when my alarm went off I was dreaming that I was having Rasberry Cheescake. Darn alarm went off as I was going to put a piece in my mouth :o(

Friday is definitely last minute party stuff and my family comes into town. My mom and dad are driving up from LA. My brother is flying in from Oklahoma. It's gonna be a fun weekend and I'm looking foward to seeing everyone and just having a great time.

Oh I almost forgot, isn't training what this blog is about? I will be training as much as I can. Tonight I'm going to the buddy run for our 3 mile run. Tomorrow morning I am meeting Olivia at Lake Merritt for a 4 mile run. Thursday is up in the air but I think I'm gonna get up super duper early and try to make the track workout at 5:50am. I have no excuse I am not going to work and I can't make it to the evening track. Friday is my day off and Saturday I'll meet Olivia, haven't figure out where yet, for an 8 mile run, which by the way I am not ready for at all :o(

Okay, I think that's it. I most likely won't be updating again til next week so have a wonderful day off and a safe 4th of July.

'myspace

No comments: