Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 23, 2007

Whine, Whine, Whine...

.....seriously do I ever stop whining about something being wrong. My hands hurt, I'm pooped, I'm loopy from the insane amounts of motrin i'm taking, I'm pooped again....GEESH!!! Snap out of it lady :o) haa, haa. This week my allergies have been horrible. I feel like I have a cold but it's not, it's just really severe allergy symptoms. Okay, I'm done crying...LOL!

It's been another busy week at work and a little busy in the evenings. We met for knitting on Wednesday and started, as Amy calls it, the "secret" project. It's coming along nicely and I'll post pictures on my knitting blog once we are all done with it.

Hands are hurting :o( but have been doing my exercises. I need to get better about doing the hand soaking thing (soak in cold and hot water for 10 minutes/2x per day). I've been a little annoyed though at my doctor because I feel like we could have worked on this hand thing a year ago and it wouldn't be so bad now. I told him about last year and he dismissed it and told me to stop knitting. Yeah, not a solution to the problem. So now a year later my hands hurt like hell and even doing things like blow drying my hair are hard. I'm not a happy camper.

This weekend the mentor led run is at Lake Merritt and I'll be heading out there with Patch and most likely Rocky to support the team and walk the 3.2 miles around the lake. It'll be good for Patch and I. Rocky's been good and has been trying to run around it at least once a week. We have about 5 weeks til our vacation so we both need to get working on those bathing suit bodies and quickly :o(

Plans for this weekend are fairly mellow. Maybe meeting for din din with Rocky's brother and sister in law. Other than that I plan to relax and knit on the "secret" knitting project.

No comments: