Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 05, 2007

Another Beutiful Day

How I wish I was outside walking around enjoying the beutiful day. My car said it's 72 degrees, I am wearing dressy capri's, heals and a short sleeve shirt today and I'm loving it. I am sick of wearing socks, boots, pants and sweaters everyday. YIPEE it's nice and sunshiney. Ohhh, I even bought my first pair of 2007 flip flops yesterday :o)

The rest of our weekend was fairly mellow. I didn't even take a shower til noon on Sunday. I was so pooped from the being out on Saturday night. We got home about 1am but geesh I'm getting old. My calves and hips are sore from dancing :o( boo, hoo. Tonight will be another stay at home and relax evening. Well, right after I feed my belly :o) We had lunch and walked around a bit yesterday then came home and took a nap before heading out to Daly City to have dinner at Rocky's parent's house. Patch played on and off but I think he was still exhausted from the long walk we took him on on Saturday.

I plan to start daily walks with Patch this week. I think if we at least get out for 30 minutes everyday we will both benefit. I know he hates being stuck in the house all week and only getting out on the weekends. It'll be good excercise for both of us. Oh and if you want to read about Patch and his crazy antics, go here and read about what he did while we were out to lunch.

Happy Sunshiney Monday!


Pics from Saturday night :o)


No comments: